Sunday 17 July 2016

If You Like Pinita Colada and Getting Caught in the Rain...

Hello



What can The Body Shop do wrong? Not much apparently! When I heard they were bringing out a Pinita Colada collection I knew I had to have it! Well so did everyone else it turns out and it has taken me ages to get the majority of what I wanted. 

So what I did buy was the Shower Gel, Body Sorbet and the Body Scrub. These items are so great together and the smell is amazing, it's the most Pinita Colada-y thing I have ever smelt in my whole life. Better yet the smell lingers so it's not gone in five minutes which I find perfect for a night out. That should be some sort of advertisement for this. If you want to smell like a cocktail for your night out I have the perfect product for you!!

The most weird product out of them all is the Body Sorbet though. It's definitely a different consistency to their regular moisturisers but it still does the same thing it is still very hydrating. I do prefer the texture though there is something really nice about a gel like moisturiser and I feel like it is getting rid of your dead skin cells too. Don't know if that is intentional or not. 

The packaging is a God send though! All their moisturisers usually come in a tub and gets all under your finger nails and it is such a pain. I hope that they continue to put Moisturisers in squeeze bottles as this is more hassle free. 

Well done The Body Shop and I hope to see more creations like this in the future!!

Rachael xoxo

**The lighting is terrible so I shall update with photos tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment