Sunday 17 July 2016

Who You Gonna Call???

Hello



Not very often you get two posts in one day but I do wanna put my thoughts across. 

I went to see Ghostbusters yesterday and let me tell you it does not deserve the hate that film is getting!! Yes I know we all think the original is the best and nothing is ever gonna change that and to be honest I don't think the film is trying to do that either. I think the film is just trying to be a good film and you know what it's succeeded at that. 

I'm not a huge fan of Melissa McCarthy but I really enjoyed her performance in this film. It is so nice to see her playing a different kind of character for a change. All the characters were well rounded and I think having an all female casts brings a fresh approach to the franchise. I can honestly say I am looking forward to the sequel.
I also loved that there was no toilet humour in it either. 

So what is the point with all this hate? Just enjoy the film for what it is and embrace it because you know what you will be pleasantly surprised with how good it is. If you are gonna go in to that cinema with the mentality of I am gonna hate it because it's not the original than please don't waste your time and more importantly don't upload a crappy review because of it. 

Congratulations Paul Feig and everyone involved for a brilliant remake of a classic film!!

Rachael xoxo

**Photo credit to http://www.ghostbustersfilm.nl

No comments:

Post a Comment