Saturday 9 July 2016

Welcome and Here we Go!!!

Hello



Some of you may or may not know but this is now my second blog. I did have a blog with the same name but I kinda ran out of inspiration, I lost motivation and I could give you a million and one reasons as to why. I'm kinda of feeling like I wanna get back in to the swing of things but I wanna do things better, easier and different.

First of all I'm not gonna try and be at this everyday I am gonna limit myself to one or two post every Saturday (when possible). With my job and my life outside of work it is impossible to upload something every single and it's not a goal I'm going to set myself again. 

I also want to talk about more than just make up and beauty. Even though I love that sort of thing I think after a while I just end up recycling the same stuff. I want to talk about other interests I have as well so throughout this weekly blog you will find a mixture of:


  • Make up
  • Beauty
  • Purchases
  • Film and TV
  • Food
  • Drink
  • Everyday experiences 
That's the list I've got so far I have no doubt that it will grow as time goes on. 

I'm hoping I'll get another post uploaded today but if not I'll see you all next week!!



Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment